From time to time parents/carers, or others connected with our school, may become aware of matters which cause them concern. To encourage resolution of such situations the Governing Body has adopted a ‘Complaints Policy’ which is available from our school office and can be found on the website by clicking here.
The procedure is devised with the intention that it will:
- Usually be possible to resolve problems by informal means.
- Be simple to use and understand.
- Be non-adversarial.
- Provide confidentiality.
- Address all the points at issue.
- Allow problems to be handled swiftly.
- Inform future practice so that the problem is unlikely to recur.